Your shopping cart is empty!
Thank you for visiting CBD-UK. Protection of your privacy is very important to us.
For any questions regarding Privacy and Data, you can contact us here at: email@example.com.
Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
E-Mail marketing "E-mail advertising if you subscribe
to the newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send
you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit.
a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this
purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose,
you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the
opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon un-subscription, we will delete your email
address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or
we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner
permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice."
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience that makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Your rights Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
•art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required - to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; - for compliance with a legal obligation;- for reasons of public interest or - for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims; • art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as - the accuracy of the data is contested by you; - the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure; - we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or - you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with
art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.